Friday, January 7, 2011

Pictures from my Christmas trip...late

"Are we there yet?"
(Norman stuffed in the back of my mini)


This is norman's sister Gracie and his cousin Daphne with a little wiener dog in the middle. (Wiener =  bandit.)

We interrupt this post to bring you some breaking new: We are not actually news women.

Even though it was LITERALLY about 9 minutes until the live news was to be taped, I felt it was completely appropriate to keep snapping pictures...

I thought it would be cool for a grown woman to throw up double thumbs.
yesssss.

Note: My brother-in-law jay is a producer for FOX and NBC, so if you thought my sister and I snuck away from the Christmas TV Station Tour - we didn't.  We just used her marital connection to play at the news desk...for a long time because it's awesome.  love you jay.


1 comment: