so when I am not working or hanging with my man, I am planning this speedy wedding! It really is alot of fun, and I'm so glad it's only 36 days away :)
Here is some of what I've been up to...
I have been trying to have serious talks with norman about our new life...and when we are going to move. He does not like it and refuses to look me in the eye when I start to talk about russell. HOWEVER, when he hears russell pull up in his diesel pick-up, he runs to the front door and wags his tail!! so maybe there's hope after all :)
Growing succulents is not a problem for me and my very sophisticated nursery complete with hot texas temperatures and plenty of fluorescent light :)
I'm pretty sure I would cover the ENTIRE house with billy balls if I could, aren't they beautiful?!?!?! I actually found them dried, so we will have the real thing, so excited!
Finishing the reception details...you can never have too many of these bad boys :)
And last but not least, getting to know russell's history in a new way. What a precious gift pictures can be!
7 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment