Home is where my heart is, especially since we finally have all the rooms in order! I wish now that we had taken before and after pics - if you ever saw the house before I moved in, you would be shocked. We have converted one of the spare rooms into a studio for my business, crafts, and for Norman, and the other into a guest room that also functions as storage for Russell's spare parts and tools. It's amazing to have full use of the house now! When we were cleaning up the bed in the guest room, we found a box with an old NES inside...and WE HOOKED IT UP!! i am literally about to pour myself a glass of wine and play some ol' school mario bros. We both failed level 1 yesterday on our first attempt at the game. we are soooooo not video game players, but somehow this feels different - almost like we are little kids playing after our homework. very fun indeed.
TETRIS!!
2 comments:
I want to play!!!!
yep. im totally coming over very soon for that! awesome
Post a Comment