Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Pics from my phone...

A snapshot of some of our days captured on my phone :)


 Yep, you guessed it...that cup has alcohol in it.




My little hands were not cut out for digging holes in our backyard.  I found the biggest most durable bandaides I could find to cover the most massive blister...I'm pretty sure I will never recover from it. 



I grew up in Kansas, so I know exactly what to do when a Tornado comes my way. Go up to the 4th floor of the place I work and take pictures of course! I ain't scared of no twister.





Quite possibly the cutest Easter basket I have ever seen.  I came up with LOADS of pants jokes that I have been dying to tell, but in honor of the true meaning on Easter, I will keep them to myself, hee hee.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

That picture of Russell drinking caught me by surprise....I literally thought it was you again, Lindsay, dressed like him! YOu really do look a lot alike I guess ;)