Saturday, May 5, 2012

I'm thirty ya''ll

Yesterday was my birthday, and I was happy all day long.  Hands down, this was the best birthday I have ever had - start to finish.  It wasn't any one thing in particular, just the feeling of being completely happy!!   God says it better than me..."'I know the plans I have for you,' says the LORD. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."  Oh yes. :)

My bday present from my AWESOME hubby was a fancy new camera, and I can't wait to start using it.  If you have ever been with me to open a gift, you know that I take EVERYTHING out of the boxes and want to start playing immediately, but I promised to wait until Saturday to start learning the new camera so we could enjoy the evening together. I have had this little canon point-n-shoot for almost 10 years!! It's been a good camera :)













And here are a few shots from my first day using my new camera!!












No comments: