"Where you go, I will go, and where you stay, I will stay.
Your people will be my people and your God my God."
Ruth 1:16
Little did I know then the significance of adding another person to my life. God, in his infinite wisdom, has walked us from standing on the starting line to being on our way together - and we are so excited for what's to come.
But God... He is so gracious and so patient with us, isn't He? As I reflect back on the last years of my life I can honestly say that with every step, at every turn, with every move, and in every life-changing decision we have had to make so far, He has stretched and strengthened my faith, and reminded me why He chose my husband for me. Why He made me wait for him. Why I should continue to trust my husband and God with more and more of my heart. Because God has used every situation to show Himself faithful. That's not to say that things have always gone my way. On the contrary, my plans have come to a screeching halt...many times. And it's probably just as well. He has shown me time and time again that He is dependable and trustworthy--no matter how things turn out. With all my heart I can say that my God has never let me down. Not once. I knew it the most on the day I married.
I have a God in whom I can trust. Explicitly.









1 comment:
I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH! You were such a beautiful bride.
Post a Comment