I posted a while back that my big sister was moving to Oklahoma from Iowa, and in my mind that meant...one sister down (literally, moving down south)...one sister to go.
Well, I believe in the power of prayer.
I am THRILLED to say that BOTH of my sisters will soon be living in Oklahoma!! How amazing and exciting is that?? My baby sister's husband got a job in OKC, so that means a move from Arkansas. This also means both of my sisters and their families will be 3 hours (or less!) by car from my front door.
Could I be any more excited? I love hanging out with my sisters. They are so much fun, and now that I have nieces and nephews, that means more little lives that I want to experience and be a part of. I am thinking of them growing up. I am thinking of them growing up with my kids being their friends.
When I grew up, we spent so much time with my cousins, they were almost like sisters. I have a memory of playing (and getting in trouble) with my 3 cousins for every year that I can remember, and our friendships still thrive today. My cousins are among my dearest friends, and I so want my kids to have friends that are also family members like I have. I had long since accepted that this would likely not happen for our family because we were so far away from eachother geographically...but now it seems like it may be a reality after all.
I am so looking forward to all the fun family time we will have in the years to come. Love love you, sisters :)
Watch out sist-il*, I've been praying for you to move closer too... :)
*my awesome sister-in-law
1 comment:
I am so excited they're both moving closer, too! Speaking of cousin love... I am in need of some cuz visits. Right now my spring break is looking pretty bare so I'm thinkin' of making a road trip if y'all are available... :)
Post a Comment