It has been almost a week and although they scamper away from me when I try to catch them, and chirp when they get separated, the girls are adjusting fairly well I'd say. They're still not that interested in the grass, and prefer to be up in the coop.
Sister Monica Joan has passed Daisy in size already.
They are just slightly taller than a coke can.
Side note: I have discovered that it is very hard to get a good picture of a baby hen. I'm getting mostly feathery butts.
One kitty has finally figured out there might be something interesting in the coop.
Mungo has started a daily hen watch....
He was covert at first, but that didn't last long...
Thankfully the other 2 cats don't seem to care. And norman....well, here's what he was doing behind me while I was with the hens...
As long as he can nap, he's happy. You and me both, brother. :)













No comments:
Post a Comment