so....I went to the Denton Bridal Show this weekend for my biz, and there were tons of vendors, one of which was called "Pure Romance" which is a company that sells things for married ladies (you know what i'm saying?!??!?!). Anyway, they were handing out cute little bags of chocolates, and being a lover of all things chocolate - I naturally took one! When I dug them out tonight to have a hersheys kiss, I realized there was a condom in the bag. Having no use for such an item, I promptly threw it away and proceeded to the living room to finish up grading papers and to eat the kisses. Imagine my surprise when a large dog strolls over and begins to lick the wrapper of my first kiss, and imagine my other surprise when out of my mouth comes this phrase...
"NO norman, do not lick my condom chocolate!".
sheesh.
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment