my cousin so lovingly reminded me this week that I am soon to be entering the last year of my 20's, and after that, the next mile stone I will enter into with regards to age (besides my dreaded 30th birthday) is the time she refers to as "AMA" which is....Advanced Maternal Age. Yes ladies, 34 is advanced maternal age according to the medical community and I am only five short years away from this!?!?!?!
anyway, on a related note, I made a onesie for my baby-bestie Ava Jane, the daughter of my dear friend Jess. i am hoping jess will take a pic of ava in her lil' suit so you can see how cute this baby is. the three of us are walking buddies and i just love them! this was my first onesie project. it is a grey bird. :)
 |
Here she is!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
1 comment:
we love it and we love you! have a good day
Post a Comment