Sunday, July 10, 2011

doggy depression & ava jane

It has only been a week, but being engaged is so GREAT!  I just love it. But, someone in my house does NOT love it, and his name is norman zucca solise. (soon to be norman zucca stone, which works out great because I won't have to change the "s" in normans monogram, haha)



Anyway- norms has just been laying on his bed, and everytime russell comes over I always say "look who it is!!" and norman, no joke, huffs and walks right out of the room!! This is a classic love/hate relationship :)

OK, so if you can even believe it, the entire wedding is planned, and I wish I could share all the details with you on this blog! I will post some of the craft projects as they come up - but first, this precious lil' picture of by baby friend ava jane! She came with her momma jess when we were doing a walk through at the venue. She just sat in her cart with her little chubby legs crossed and had an expression on her face that said "ok, this place looks kinda fun, but I may have a few more questions..."

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Awww poor Norman! There's going to be some alpha dog issues in September.

Also, Ava Jane looks very excited....she loves you and is in the market for a baby blue dress!