There are so many wonderful people in my life (and I wish I could call each and every one of you!)... and I wanted to let you all know that Russell and I are engaged!
My sweet man proposed one day shy of our 2 year anniversary :)
![]() |
| after I said "yes"! |
![]() |
| sitting under the century tree |
It was such an incredible day! I am so delighted that the Lord has blessed me with the most amazing man! And, it doesn't hurt that the tree is so visually interesting - and has some fantastic symbolism, both for us as a couple, and for our faith. My fingers are already twitching to pick up my pencils and do a drawing of the tree, and finish it with this verse:
Ephesians 3:17-19
Then Christ will make his home in your hearts as you trust in him. Your roots will grow down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is.
You know me...I already have 1,000 ideas and will share them with you as they firm up. :)
so happy!!


3 comments:
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Congratulations! So happy for you, girl! Can't wait to see how God continues to bless you in the future!
Lindsay!!!! Congratulations!!! I am so, so, so, so, SO excited for you guys! Wow. That's just fabulous. :)
—Kayla
so excited for you guys- he is one lucky guy!! love u and have been thinking of you lately!! xoxo
Post a Comment