7 years ago
Sunday, January 15, 2012
Home
I love driving home. We live about 15 minutes outside of town - through the fields and the land - everyday it soothes me and makes me think of simpler things.
Some days, it's the calm before the craziness - like when I hear an excited voice call out "come outside!"...then, standing in the front yard, next to his go kart, front wheel completely off, roll cage bent, arms bloody and dripping says "I rolled the go kart, but you should have seen my 360 babe!", smiling with the biggest smile a man could make.
life is good :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh My Goodness......where have I been? Ashley just told me about this site. I can't believe what I've been missing. Not missing a thing from today. Love, love the wall. You guys done good - especially without finding a stud ;)
Love you guys. Can't wait to go deeper in the blog this weekend. Can you do what Ashley does and every time you have a new post it notifies me? I don't know how to do that but perhaps you do.
Hugs.
Post a Comment