Monday, February 6, 2012

Call for Prayer

My heart is just aching for Amanda and Dan.  I have never met this couple before, but they are good friends with my sister/brother-in-law, and my heart has been moved ever since I heard about their sweet Eleanor. Yesterday, Eleanor was unexpectedly welcomed into the arms of Jesus shortly after her birth.  This was a shock to friends and family, and especially to her parents.  As a believer, I know that in His arms we are complete and there is no better place to be, but it is still unimaginably painful to be asked to say goodbye to sweet babies here on earth far sooner than we ever expected or dreamed.

Please take a minute right now and pray for Amanda and Dan - and continue to pray for this family as the Lord brings them to mind.  Let's surround their house with the only force I know that can heal a hurt of this magnitude.  I pray for them a deep comfort on the long road of healing that lies ahead as they move forward without Eleanor in their arms.

Psalms 147:3 "He heals the brokenhearted, and binds up their wounds."

1 comment:

Momma B said...

I thought there are no words to talk about this heartbreak but you were able to express it so well.