John 14:1-4 “Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my
Father’s house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you
that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place
for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am
you may be also. And you know the way to where I am going.”
Yesterday, my poppa went to be with Jesus.
He leaves 2 daughters, 1 son, and 6 granddaughters that he dearly loved.
It brings my family comfort to know he is also with his beloved wife, my Grammy, that he missed so very much. I'm sure he's filling her in on all that she's missed since she's been gone...and checking to see if there's any good golf courses close to his room in heaven.
I love you, I miss you.
1 comment:
What sweet pictures. Missing him too. Love you.
Post a Comment