So many interesting things to mess with see.
A trip to the iconic In-n-Out burger
We did gamble a bit - to the tune of $14 dollars. One dollar in, and he broke the machine.

One Word.
Buffet.
Buffet.
There were some very beautiful mountains behind all the massive buildings that you could see every once in a while...can you see them??

One of the highlights of the trip was watching the aggie game with a bunch of crops guys from ATM. Many of these men whatahusband hadn't seen in years, so not only was it a very touching reunion, they were all yelling and cheering together when they watched the Aggies upset Bama - is was SO thrilling!
And...that means....just maybe... KSTATE WILL BE # 1 ?!?!?!
And...that means....just maybe... KSTATE WILL BE # 1 ?!?!?!




2 comments:
Glad you had fun! Those mountains used to be right behind my house and I saw them every day. Until they put up a giant casino in NORTH LAS VEGAS and blocked my view.
I'm not a big Vegas fan, but I do remember the food.....yum.
Glad you all had a great time.
Post a Comment