Isaiah 32:18
"My people will abide in a peaceful habitation, in secure dwellings, and in
quiet resting places."
We are in the throws of moving and remodeling, but eagerly awaiting living out on our new property. Spring is right around the corner, and I'm waiting for the bushes and trees to reveal their true colors....because I really don't have a clue what we've got! ;)
Most of all, I'm so thankful to God for providing us with such a sweet blessing. This is our first home together, and it will likely be our last. I can see it - the vision of what it could become. We anticipate spending the rest of our lives in this place - it will be a life-long project for sure, a work in progress - but isn't that what we are too? God so graciously loves us when we are not what we should be, and helps transform us into something greater - less of us, more of Him.
1 comment:
So happy for you two! Can't wait to see it and make many many memories there!
Post a Comment