Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Thirty Thirty One Ya'll

Getting older is not so bad really. Especially when you have the weekend I did!  My wonderful hubby welded me an awesome birthday present (I call it the fire chalise, I LOVE sitting out by the fire) and my sister and bro-in-law came to visit.  We had so much fun! There were go kart rides. There was "fishing" at the pond. (throwing the pole in the water repeatedly with left-over fajita meat without a single bite doesn't really count as fishing, but we were drinking cocktails, so I'm going to count it.)  There was s'mores. And Grammy's Strawberry cake.  There was laughing and talking, and lots of relaxing. We even planted wild flower seeds in my front flower beds!

31 is so much fun. :)



A rare Texas May cold front blew in just for me (thank you God!) which made sitting out at the fire even more enjoyable.







My little helper, helping us plant.





Speaking of Norman - he has only grown more joyful as the days pass. We were out walking the fields enjoying the warm weather, and I turned around to this little man sitting under a tree, smiling away.

This is not happiness - it's bliss. :)




No comments: