Sadness has come to our feral kitty adventure. Mungo (the black and white) has disappeared. We searched and called, to no avail. My only hope is that if he's not in heaven, that he's found a new home with better food. Preferably a cat lady that cooks real chicken and feeds on china plates.
The most heartbreaking part, other than missing him, is Munch, the other boy. He has begun meowing constantly. It is absolutely heartbreaking. He has also started wanting to be pet alot, too. When I crouch down, he rubs all over my legs and lap, purring and meowing. Its sweet, and sad. He misses his friend.
Well, in order to sleep at night (munch disappeared during the night) I have built Fort Stone, a brick kitty house designed to ease my worry and keep them safe from predators. I am sooooo thankful that they love it in there, and I'm already planning on adding on when they get bigger.
So here are my 2 happy, almost back to themselves, kitties - Toonces and Munch, the Siamese twins!
7 years ago






1 comment:
That is the sweetest kitty house I've ever seen! It's a split level paradise.
Post a Comment