Thursday, August 8, 2013

What the.....

For those of you following the "I want precious kitties that are feral but love me like they're house cats" adventure, be prepared for a shocker....MUNGO CAME BACK. Don't believe me? I have pictures of him in the kitty brownstone. He disappeared sunday night....came back this morning. Just hopped out of the tree like nothing ever happened. Not a scratch on his body or a fur out of place. After I picked up my jaw from the ground, Munch (the white boy kitty who has been meowing in grief) proceeded to chase Mungo away from the porch in anger. I guess he was pretty peeved about the 4 days of worry he had been through. And how is Toonces? Barely noticed Mungo was gone, happy to nap in the house she has now dubbed as "hers".

So, the tally board is heavy at 3....again. Praise God for these little miracles.







No comments: