Friday, August 30, 2013

Kitty apartment

There are not many new things in our lives....thank God. Can I get an amen for a drama-less life? Why people want to sit through hours of fighting and yelling every night while they watch reality tv, I'll never know. But I digress....

My sweet lil Toonces has become the victim of bullying. I awoke last night to a terrible cat scream, only to find Toonces in the morning with 1/2 an ear. Since she is avoiding her brothers like the plague, I suspect one of those meanies. After all, she is the only female.

She has moved out of the brownstone and taken up residence in her own apartment. I made it a bit too small for the boys to be in comfortably, so since she's the smallest, she can get away from them for breaks. I was hoping to snap a picture of her in it, but of course the "pet me!" Twins were all over it....and all over me. As mad as I am that they probably hurt her, they purr and crawl in my lap every chance they get, so staying mad is very hard.

I added a lido deck for her lazy afternoons...all while Munch was determined to crawl through my legs. They are getting so big!!











No comments: