Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Cats and other stuff....but mostly cats

I feel like I should rename this blog "our country life.....who am I kidding, its all pictures of cats!". 

Ok fine. Before I get to the animals, here is some non-cat news. I am allergic to bandaids. And Neosporin. And I can't wear normal earrings anymore because I'm allergic to anything that's not gold. And I have to start wearing glasses because I'm cross-eyed. Yep, after 31 years, my skin and eyes have decided they won't work and play well with others. So this basically means if one were to give me a paper cut, shove sterling silver into my ears, take off my glasses and walk away, I'd probably just turn into a giant blistery blurry rash and die right there on the spot.  As un-excited as I am about the glasses, I AM super thrilled about being one of those cool old ladies with ridiculously large glasses, clip on earrings, and loud sweater sets. 


Now to CATS! And my sweet doggle. He'll always be my #1.


I've started calling them "big brown & lil' white". They go everywhere together. Its so adorable. 


Toonces (rapper name "lil' white") has FINALLY healed from the horrible hole-in-her-side injury.....and the results are a bit odd. 



Instead of re-growing long white fur, she grew short black fur. Her beauty spot!


The boys are still loving being outside and have claimed all of our outside toys for napping...





It only took Munch a few hours to claim the go kart. 


And finally, here's good ol' Normy. With his most hopeful spirit, he lays in front of that heater every day knowing it will magically spring to life and emit heat. It hasn't been plugged in for 2 months. 



Until next time... :)

No comments: